I have an unspoken prayer request before the Lord. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
I have an unspoken prayer request before the Lord. Would you pray and ask God to honor my unspoken prayer request. Thank You & God Bless,
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am going to send the application to a place after working in the current place for 20 odd years. Feeling a bit scary to think that I am getting out of my comfort zone. If this is the place Lord is leading me to, I will happily follow. Please pray with me that His will will be done. Amen
Replies
15
Views
370
I have an unspoken prayer request. Thanks!
Replies
7
Views
259
I have an unspoken prayer request. Thanks!
Replies
4
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,518
Messages
16,777,713
Members
648,075
Latest member
Haytoroanvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom