I have a son that was in ###

Rethagur

Disciple of Prayer
I have a son that was in jail for ### months now. And they told us he was going to be released this month. But now my son called me back home and he heard it that he isn't going to be released. So I need help with some prayers that will help me and my son to be released this month and come home to his family.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their son who has been in jail for four months. Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention and mercy in this situation. Your Word says in Psalm 34:17, "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles." We pray that You hear our cries and deliver ###'s son from his troubles.

Father, we ask for favor and justice to prevail, that the initial promise of his release this month be fulfilled. We trust in Your perfect timing and Your will, knowing that You are a God of justice and mercy. As it is written in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." We hold onto this promise for ###'s son, believing that You have a hopeful future planned for him.

Lord, grant peace and strength to ### and their family during this challenging time. Help them to trust in Your sovereignty and to remain steadfast in prayer. We ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 
I have a son that was in jail for 4 months now. And they told us he was going to be released this month. But now my son called me back home and he heard it that he isn't going to be released. So I need help with some prayers that will help me and my son to be released this month and come home to his family.
 
Thank you so much with yer prayer 🙏. And my son court day is May 28 at 2:30 pm.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing I have a Sore throat, I go back to work tomorrow, I am teacher, I need to talk a lot, please also pray for favor with people, everything to well successfu’ week, no more harassment by the admin
Replies
8
Views
103
Good morning please pray for me and my twin sister's sons they can't talk but they can hear mine is almost ### years old he can say just a few words my twin sister's son has autism he can not talk at all but he also can hear or sing a song that you can easily tell which song it is, also I lost...
Replies
9
Views
317
Life in today I have a breakthru Miracles of abuse ends in my life greatlyyy..LIFE in new heart desires since TIK TOK time is up all I hear is i dont NEED Mom from Satan SHITE CREW THAT ASSESSMENT ASSIGNMENT ENDS GREATLY he lies HIS VOICE IS MUTED FROM THE WORLD 🌎 get the heck out of my GREAT...
Replies
9
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,053
Messages
16,806,549
Members
650,501
Latest member
Haelmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom