Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
I am currently having a very severe migraine headache and neck pain. Taken all my medications, no relief. Worst pain I have ever had. I am very sick. I am desperate for healing from this pain. My name is ###.
Please pray for me, I have severe M.E. Severe Fibromyalgia pain and constant severe migraine, bedbound and tube fed and my migraine was already severe and last night hit side of head hard on windowsil next to bed trying to get something fallen down side of bed causing extra and even more severe...
Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am very sick right now, deathly ill. I am in severe pain in my body. I have been taking a medication called hydroxyzine to help with the pain but I think I may be getting addicted to it, it is causing me to be even more pain when I take it, I need...