I have a prayer request regarding bill ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Women are continuing to use their children as weapons to terrorize and harass me. Please pray for them to stop harassing and threatening me. Please also pray against the word curses they constantly harass me with. They constantly call me cat lady. I don't even like cats. Please pray for them to...
Replies
7
Views
112
It is so weird to see my phone attack and it did it itself on the phone. God has protected me.
Replies
7
Views
135
Pray strongly for my mother. I didn't call her for more than a week now. I was thinking not to call her so she can realize all the pain she has caused me for all these years. I decided to just send her a nice gif image saying I love her. She saw it but didn't even bother to respond. I'm thinking...
Replies
9
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom