I have a prayer request! Please pray ...

Prayer for Protection from All Covid-19 Variants/Mutations

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name please protect me from getting Covid-19 or any of the Covid variants/mutations. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God all those I know that have any of the Covid variants, please heal them. God Your Word says, “There is a purpose and a reason for all things under the sun.” God speak to the hearts of Your children and show us and the world the purpose, the reason for Covid-19. God show each of us Your purpose for Covid-19 in our lives. And God don't let any of us waste this experience. Let us all learn from it, grow from it, and draw closer to You because of it. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Remember this, God is always in control. Nothing is impossible for God. At any time, at any moment God can stop Covid-19. But God has chosen not to.
Psalm 135:6 states, “The Lord does whatever pleases him throughout all heaven and earth, and on the seas and in their depths.”
Ecclesiastes 3:1 states, “There is a purpose and reason for all things under the sun.”
James5:16: Pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.


Everything Has A Purpose

Encourager ###, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dearly beloved mother went home to be with the Lord on ###. While I was still overwhelmed with grief, my family began urging me to settle her estate just two days after her passing and even on the day of her funeral. This left me deeply heartbroken. It wasn't until the past two weeks that I...
Replies
12
Views
432
Please kindly uplift my silent prayer requests, in Jesus' Name. Amen. Thanks. Blessings.
Replies
13
Views
128
Dear Prayer Ministers, I have an urgent prayer request please and thank you. I pray that my support payments for me and my sons do not end before they were originally intended and I pray that God helps me and my sons to have financial security for me to be able to pay my mortgage and pay for...
Replies
11
Views
46
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,961
Messages
16,805,419
Members
650,434
Latest member
Ghuartilvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom