I have a potential client who I am praying ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Job4212

Beloved of All
I have a potential client who I am praying opens an account with me today. Please pray in the name of Jesus that he does.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Everyday since he decided to part his ways with me due to my angry and emotionally reactive behavior…. I have been praying for him to soften his heart, forgive me, reach out, talk, and restore our bond. It happened so suddenly l… like it was a spiritual attack Today, I am feeling like giving...
Replies
11
Views
308
Please pray for protection a potential client will come back at ### to ### pm to buy a product I don't know him, just trusting the Lord for protection and to good sales in Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
5
Views
181
Dear heavenly father I come to you in the name of Jesus asking for your help to change me because I don't like who I am anymore lord the person that I am is not the person you want me to be and I am sorry sorry for my sins lord my actions against others as though that you help me to turn away...
Replies
10
Views
457
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,857
Messages
16,804,156
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom