I have a Job interview tomorrow and I hope ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I have a Job interview tomorrow and I hope everything goes well. God please give me favoritism & let me get this job offer. Lord I thank you in advance because I know I will be employed soon.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to clear the job interview that I have tomorrow. Please pray that the questions are easy and the ones that I know to answer.
Replies
6
Views
275
Please pray for me to do well, for God to guide my words and for me to listen to whatever He wants for me.
Replies
9
Views
148
Help me succeed in my job interview tomorrow Amen
Replies
5
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,497
Messages
16,800,350
Members
650,016
Latest member
Bluyreerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom