I have a Bible book in the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Luckily, I have left Church and stop bible reading as Christianity promoted xenocentric and in order to promote Christianity want us to love our neighbor but neglect our own and forced locals to unstable jobs or low paying jobs to get by but for foreigners let them have high paying jobs and what...
Replies
13
Views
138
Please pray for me about my Bible study time. I love reading the Bible and studying matters of faith. But sometimes I find myself really dragging my feet when it's time to do my Bible study as if I don't want to do it. I think this may have something to do with my struggling to comprehend...
Replies
6
Views
117
Difficulties 101 reading your ancient story book known as the Bible and upon flipping the pages I honestly want to sleep already cause I don't understand why must you do certain things which doesn't make sense in logical society. They said Bible is going to help but how does it help where I...
Replies
7
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom