I have a 24 hour prayer service coming this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sivaje

Account Closed
I have a 24 hour prayer service coming this Saturday 28th September 2013.

I pray to you Father that I attend this to the full possible. I ask you this in the mighty name of Lord Jesus. Amen.

###
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife ### and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
Give us this day our Daily bread, Amen

Psalm 23:1

A Psalm of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
 
Dear Lord, I stand in agreement with my brothers and sisters in Christ. Fulfill their every need, and bring peace and blessings upon them. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

need Prayers right away. The person did not give me heads up and I was only a half a month behind and had commanded me to move last Friday with 3 day notice only. I need to a new place ASAP. I and pray for a 24 hour miracle to happen now. Please Pray for me and my ### year old daughter. Prays...
Replies
7
Views
514
First post rqu.st/5059760 Second post rqu.st/5067580 Thank you all for your continued prayers and encouragement. Over the past 24 hours, I’ve been reflecting deeply on my situation with ### and my walk with Christ. I’ve continued praying in Jesus’ name for clarity and patience, as waiting...
Replies
8
Views
348
Please pray for me ### in Jesus name I ask for prayers regarding severe Suboxone withdrawals of over decades worth. I'm prescribed it but it does nothing but makes me deathly sick. Lord I ask please that you please bless me a miracle to be off of the Suboxone and nicotine and any other bad...
Replies
8
Views
404
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,614
Messages
16,801,274
Members
650,133
Latest member
Scrayriorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom