I have 4 prayer request today.. please ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have reviewed the text you provided. It contains no personal names, specific locations, or identifying numbers that require redaction. The text is a prayer request that is already appropriately general. Here is the original text: Please pray for a important conversation that I have today. I...
Replies
12
Views
176
Dear Pastor and Church Leaders, Greetings in the precious name of Jesus Christ. I humbly request you to please remember me and my family in your prayers. We are currently going through a difficult financial season and facing some financial commitments that have become challenging to manage...
Replies
10
Views
117
Please pray in Jesus name About Some Random Requests That I have this morning (Unspoken And Random Requests But Still very Important To Me And of course Father God already knows What they are and all about them when you Mention them in prayer) Please Pray That A Worry I have that the enemy tries...
Replies
7
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,484
Members
649,805
Latest member
Elloreirfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom