I hate when other at work play favorite n ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hate when others don't understand ### has Autism and don't want to go to doc. Pray she get help and calm down.
Replies
5
Views
56
I hate not knowing if I work or not until my shift start. I'm on the work schedule every day, but I’m on call, and lately, it's been no work for me 😪😪. It's worst when people play favorites on who can work; it's not fair. I won’t kiss anyone's butt or suck up and buy my boss lunch all the time...
Replies
8
Views
62
  • Locked
I hate when others lie.
Replies
3
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom