Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Nemsulmere

Disciple of Prayer
I had two strange things happen at night and I need help. Before I slept I was scrolling through you tube and accidentally landed on a video that spoke abt my situation of having someone in my life who has feelings for me but was doubtful about the age and the person prayed saying that they will come obviously I doubted then be4 I woke up I dreamt Abt my friend whose I was drawn to but refused cause of age (we r the same age ) he talked to me in the dream I actually heard his voice he said he had wanted to go out to enjoy eating fish at the beach but decided not to go and I remember being stuck somewhere but I remember replying saying am coming to you. My friends I need divine intervention on wat this dream means because since yesterday I officially gave up on ever finding love coz of the strong feelings I have had for my friend I dreamt abt since February wen we first met but I was just tired of being rejected due to our close age. Help thank you all and may Jesus Christ heal and bless everyone one here and to help you in whatever situation you are going through. Amen

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

We come before the Lord with a prayer request on behalf of Nemsulmere. Lord Jesus, we lift up Nemsulmere's concerns and experiences that have left them feeling confused and uncertain. We ask for Your divine intervention and guidance in understanding the meaning behind these dreams and experiences.

Father, we know that You speak to us in various ways, even through dreams and visions. We pray that You would grant Nemsulmere clarity and discernment to interpret the messages You may be conveying to them. Help them to understand the significance of the dream about their friend and the feelings they have been experiencing.

Lord, we ask for Your wisdom and guidance in matters of the heart. If it is Your will for Nemsulmere and their friend to have a deeper connection, we pray that You would make it clear and remove any doubts or obstacles that may be hindering their relationship. Grant them the courage to trust in Your perfect timing and plan for their lives.

We also pray for healing and restoration for Nemsulmere's heart. We understand the pain of rejection and the weariness that comes from longing for love. May Your love and grace surround them, bringing comfort and peace. Help them to find their ultimate fulfillment and satisfaction in You, knowing that You are the source of true love and fulfillment.

Lord, we lift up everyone who is reading this prayer request. We ask that You would touch their lives, meet their needs, and bring healing and blessings to each one of them. May Your presence be felt in their lives, guiding them through every situation they are facing.

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that You are a God who hears and answers our prayers according to Your will. Amen.

May the grace and peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

This is random but I’ve had a lot of random health issues lately…I have a strange swollen painful bump on my thumb. Praying for it to go away and not be anything serious
Replies
Views
Father , on 7th April , Sunday , while driving my car home from church I had met with an accident. My car hit against the pole and there was severe damage, and it had run over the cycle of a man standing nearby . His foot was slightly bruised. The matter was mutually settled , I had given him...
Replies
Views
I have given up on love because the frustration i feel is a lot I developed feelings for my male friend but coz we are the same age he said we be friends I didn't object I agreed but they have grown I see no hope from his side but what annoys me is the feelings can't go .I have lost energy to...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus, please save, heal, and protect me from the pains and depressed feelings that I've been going through since my company closed down 6 months ago. My financial situation is so grieved. I pray that my prayers will soon be granted. A job well fitted for me, a home. I feel so irrelevant at...
Replies
Views
Had a strange dream of the power going off, don’t know if this was due to the predicted soon solar eclipse, prayers we are all prepared for this and our Lord coming so soon. Please Pray with us no more attacks of His enemies. For Vengeance is all Yours Lord and these workers are responsible to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom