I had requested prayer agaisnt ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, I'm asking for the Lord's help in responding to our landlord ASAP who just messaged me back after I wrote him an honest heartfelt message trying to come to a peaceful solution to continue staying here without having to go through an eviction process he recently served. I'm terrified of...
Replies
12
Views
121
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you for praying for me. Rarely do I hear people pray or talk about praying for the marriages in our country. 80% of divorces are initiated by women. 90% if there’s a college degree involved. Women leave their husbands for often trivial reasons...
Replies
9
Views
337
I'm asking for prayer to our Heavenly Father in the mighty name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ the one and only true Living God the one I serve and love with all my heart and soul! The first prayer request I have is for my ex-husband who I've been divorced from for a year now who did me...
Replies
7
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,854
Members
650,320
Latest member
Weyr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom