I had an x-ray and something small showed up. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi

Servant of All
I had an x-ray and something small showed up. Please pray for me that it ends up being nothing. Thank you.
 
I had an x-ray and something small showed up. Please pray for me that it ends up being nothing. Thank you.
Thank you Father that your word declares ###'s healing. It is written, I am the God who healeth (being present tense) thee. We declare the word of the Lord to be true, in Jesus name. Healed, in Jesus name!
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
I had an x-ray and something small showed up. Please pray for me that it ends up being nothing. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
66
Please pray for me, my ex showed up at the door of my building and rang on my intercom. I didn't answer. Then he called me a couple of times at my phone and sent me text messages that he left something at my place a long time ago. And I said in a text message, it isn't here. And I avoided seeing...
Replies
5
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,257
Messages
16,797,529
Members
649,808
Latest member
Azavale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom