I had a made, she was a lovely young ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucyulloa

Prayer Partner
I had a maid, she was a lovely young lady who gave all her money to her parents to pay debts. But with time, her father thinks that it is better if she works hard for the money for him and besides works for him and makes everything in his house here in the city. Her mother and family live in another state. He lives here far away from his family. My maid lied to me and we had a problem and her father doesn’t lose the opportunity,
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying God to re alive the love I had with my partner. I love her so much and I wished to spend my life with her. I am praying God to bring her back to her senses and she calls or text me back that she would like us to get back together. Praying this through the son Jesus Christ and the...
Replies
8
Views
307
I made a complaint about the career coach with WSG as she was judgmental and insulting, saying that I could only work contractual jobs since all my job history was on a contractual basis, which resulted in me losing confidence in her engagement as it was quite a turn off and let me wait for 3...
Replies
8
Views
301
Please pray for me I have some health problems that I don't have peace about I don't have peace about my health it affects me mentally I want God to heal me and give me peace of mind and I am depressed my husband ### is going blind I don't drive he drives I am worried about things I am very...
Replies
8
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,214
Members
649,017
Latest member
Rhaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom