I greet you in name of Jesus Sons and

Judith Diergaardt

Disciple of Prayer
I greet you in name of Jesus Sons and Daughters of my Papa Major1. Im ### from Namibia. Please pray for my Uncle ### ###. He was diagnosed with cancer recently in the liver, pancreas and lungs. The cancer is in the last stage already. Doctors said they can't do anything the only treatment he is getting is the morfin injection at the ### hospice where he is admitted currently. The drug is so strong that he only stays unconscious. Please pray for him for perfection and healing over all. I truly believe in the healing power of the anointing of God of Major1.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
My father my father I know that you are the provider&possible God so let your power heal this brother of ours in Christ, we need him to be free in Jesus name & I believe that you heard our cries. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters i greet you in the name of Jesus Christ please pray for my health, my life and my families.
Replies
10
Views
559
Dear servant of God. I greet you in the name of Jesus. I am pastor ### from Tanzania, East Africa. I have planted a Church at ### town on ### in ### district in ### region. I really need your prayers, so that the church can grow for those who are saved, as well as manifestations of God's power...
Replies
4
Views
372
Belove brethren i greet you in the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. Please i need your prayers and financial support. I am in need of finance and miracle credit alert in my account. ###, first bank of nigeria. Thanks for your generous and help. God bless you and reward you all. Goodbye.
Replies
8
Views
554
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,237
Messages
16,797,381
Members
649,788
Latest member
Spuyzeinhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom