I GOT MY VISITING VISA AND TICKET TO GO ABROAD. PLEASE

sojialex

Servant of All
I GOT MY VISITING VISA AND TICKET TO GO ABROAD. PLEASE PRAY TO GET A GOOD JOB, I AM ONLY ONE WHO IS NOT HAVING A JOB, IN MY NATIVE PLACE. SO GOD HELP ME TO GET SUCCESS IN THIS JOURNEY, SHOULD BE MEDICALLY FIT IN MEDICAL, HELP ME IN JOURNEY, BLESS ME AND MY FAMILY. IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
 
Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband went abroad on visiting visa and searching for a job. Kindly pray to dear Lord to bless him with a good job. My passport application is stuck at the Regional Passport Office despite having all genuine documents. Kindly pray so that my passport application gets processed as soon as...
Replies
10
Views
315
Please, pray that I got my visas before the end of this month. thanks for praying for me
Replies
9
Views
205
I got my refusal on visa please God help me I am helpless, depressed, alone in darkness please Jesus reverse my visa which got refusal please Lord help me
Replies
7
Views
652
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,916
Messages
16,804,609
Members
650,385
Latest member
Valeemor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom