I got cheated by ### in the name ...

Praying dear for you..... God will provide the best for you.... Ask God for a perfect life partner and he will provide you to the best....
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I landed around 2lac to one of my ### to help him in difficult and now he is not paying it back. I would request a divine intervention in this.
Replies
7
Views
167
Please help me get back the amount from them
Replies
6
Views
374
I caught my boyfriend of ### years buying nudes from another woman. He says it was his friend's girlfriend and they needed money so they asked him if he wanted pics of her in exchange and he basically didn’t say no. He also has a porn addiction. I just don’t know how I’m supposed to forgive him...
Replies
11
Views
531
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,045
Messages
16,806,510
Members
650,499
Latest member
Broalorurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom