I got a call asking if I want to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
I got a call asking if I want to get a ride to church tonight on my birthday. Thanks for praying. Please pray as I am still sad. I am so thankful just need prayer.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

IAM REDEEMED AS FAR AS I COULD GO…I GOT IN THE ALPHABET LETTERS UP TO SAYING ### GOT A PART TIME JOB..I GOT 2 CATS I GOT A SECOND CAREER ON THE GO..SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS MADE IT TO HARD EVERYDAY ITS ALWAYS SOMETHING SO I DEFINITELY WILL BE QUITTING HOWEVER IT IS OK..IT WILL GIVE THE...
Replies
9
Views
137
Please pray for me to do well at my new job, I am really happy I got it, and I want to learn the whole job and do well at it. If possible, I’m asking for prayer for a promotion, too, but I am thankful for just having the job. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
7
Views
259
LIFE IN IM ALWAYS IN MY CROWN 👑 WITH MY UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLYYYYYYY.. I GET A HUSBAND ### BLUE JEANS 👖 GREATLYYYY FOR WORKKKKK..I GET A RIDE TO WORK BY MY HUSBAND IN A GRAY TRUCK OR WHATEVER COLOR HE HAS GREATLY EVERYDAY IM TO BLESSSSSSSSSED TO BE STRESSSSSSSED GREATLY THATS IT THATS WITH THE...
Replies
8
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,847
Messages
16,804,056
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom