I get to see my family

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have been lifting up your heart's desires before the Lord and we continue to stand with you for restoration of your family and for the peace and stability you have been seeking. We are praying for your relationship with your mom and your three children and their spouses, that the Lord would bring healing and allow you to see them and to be loved and liked in a normal and healthy way. We are also agreeing with you for deliverance and protection from the unreasonable and abusive people who have caused you pain, that the Lord would remove them from your life greatly and cause those who have been lunatics toward you to forget you and leave you in peace as of today.

We are also bringing before the Lord your desire for a good home to stay in, a secret and safe destination where you and your cats can dwell in happiness and peace with dignity and strength as a daughter of the King, covered by the blood of Jesus. We are praying for His provision of that relocation job by the beach that you have asked for, that He would open the door to work that brings provision without worry and anxiety, for He promises to supply all our needs and to give us peace that passes understanding as written in Philippians 4:7 and to be our refuge as written in Psalm 91:1.

We are trusting with you that God is able to bring life into existence according to His will and that He has good plans for you as written in Jeremiah 29:11. We pray for your complete peace and protection and joy in Jesus Name.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK JUDGEMENTS JUSTICE SWIFTLY GREATLY 💯🔨FOLD NOW ON ALL WHO WHAT MADE SURE MY FAMILY COULDNT COMMUNICATE WITH ME MY OWN FLESH AND BLOOD 🩸 CANT EVEN SAY HI TO ME ON MY BDAY OR SEE ME FOR YEARS NOW ITS SO EVIL LEAVE US ALONE ALREADY YOU WEIRDOS GO TO HELLLLLLL IT IS OVERRRRRRRR BEEN OVER STOP...
Replies
6
Views
142
Life into existence 💯FOLD GREATLY BINDED UP GREATLY I GET A GREAT POSITIVE FLOW OF MIRACLESS PHONE CALL OF A PLACE TO STAY BY THE BEACH 🏖️ SOMEWHERE IM COMFORTABLE..I GET A BEAUTIFUL PLACE IN SECRET IN BY THE BEACH WHERE I CAN HAVE PINA COLODAS WITH MY FAMILY OUR PETS IN SECRET WHERE IM LIKED...
Replies
9
Views
40
I had a miscarriage a few years ago and I always took comfort in that one day I'd meet them in heaven. But then I read in the Bible about how you are not married in heaven. This has made me feel so sad. If I don't have a connection with my husband in heaven, does that mean I won't have a...
Replies
7
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,341
Messages
16,809,979
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom