Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I have my attraction 🧲 magnetism charisma mojo personality power anoiting Joy of the Lord my kids do prayers for a marriage air prayers our movements no one else we have peace always in our lives forever DNA based period permanently no one can steal kill destroy all ungodly soul ties weird...
Replies
Views
No one has my attraction 🧲 magnetism charisma mojo strength personality prayers for a husband it's all with me DNA based period permanently forever since no one of my prayers were answered forever now
Replies
Views
I find my earring have my attraction 🧲 magnetism charisma mojo strength my kids do my boyfriend family that's a good thing innocents light family forever ♾️🧬🌞🗣️ DNAbased period permanently for now on into existence
Replies
Views
Myself my kids family that's a good thing have a great day today peace in our hearts minds memory movements wits with us God gave us Stays with us DNA 🧬🌞🗣️ period permanently now forever ♾️🧬 bind up completely all evil disgrace followers now let them leave us while we get more peace 🕊️...
Replies
Views
I have a peaceful day judgement on my anoiting attraction 🧲 magnetism charisma mojo strength isn't blocked killed by everyone it's set free no more extreme drama loose verse Psalm 64 7 shoot arrows that don't miss forever ♾️🧬🌞🗣️ period permanently now. I have all my prayers answered in my life 🧬...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom