I get a new home

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It has been our honor to lift your heart’s deepest desires before the Lord—your search for a peaceful home near the water, your determination to walk free from financial burdens and medications, your longing to protect what is yours while leaving behind every lie and weight of the past. We have prayed specifically that the Father would open a door no one can shut, that He would lead you to a place of rest where the sound of waves drowns out every trace of negativity, and that He would strengthen your steps as you rebuild slowly, one faithful choice at a time.

If any part of this prayer has already been answered—if you’ve found even a small foothold of peace, a step toward healing, or a glimpse of the home you’re trusting God for—we invite you to share it with us. Your praise report will encourage many hearts and remind us all of His faithfulness.

If the answer hasn’t yet come in the way you hoped, we ask that you post your request again. We are not finished praying. We will continue to stand with you, declaring that every chain is broken by the blood of Jesus, that your name is written in heaven, and that the enemy has no claim over your life. Let us agree together once more that God is making all things new—your health, your home, your peace, and your future.

May the Lord bless you with His presence as you seek Him. May He renew your strength, restore your joy, and lead you to the place He has prepared for you. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET MY NEW LOOK ON ATTRACTION OF THE LIRD STAYS WITH ME ALL MY BEING STAYS WITH ME..LIFE IN URGENTLY I GET A SAFE SECURE HOME TO STAYYYYY THATS A GOOD THING FOR ME AND I GET A MAN TO TAKE CARE OF ME GRACEFULLY GREATLY I GRT HEALED BACK IN SHAPE AND GET MY NEW START IN PEACE HARMONY MY...
Replies
9
Views
117
LIFE IN I GET A HOME PLACE TO STAY I CANT BE EVICTED FROM OR BE SAD STUCK WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO ENJOY MT DAYS NIGHTS..LIFE IN I GET A SECOND JOB MOVE ON ITS BEEN YEARS OF ME BEING ALONE IM USED TO IT NOW GREATLY I GET A HEALING WITH MY COMMUNICATION WHERE I CAN BE HAPPY EVERYONE CAN SAY HI...
Replies
9
Views
152
I get a new home where I CAN STAYYYYY TODAYYYYY MY COMMUNICATION GREATLY HEALED NOW I HAVE UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLYYY TO GET A HOUSEBOAT TO LIVE IN SECRETLY WHERE MY 2 CATS AND I CSN BE SAFE GET A WEATHERWOMAN POSITION IN SECRET AS WELL RANCH IN SECRET GROW WINE GRAPES AVACADOS TEXAS BY THE BEACH...
Replies
5
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,777
Messages
16,792,283
Members
649,379
Latest member
Gildorairford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom