I find myself grumpy and I do not like ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yahsdaughter

Servant
I find myself grumpy and I do not like it. Several circumstances in my life are causing me stress, please Lord show me how to be more accepting, non-judgmental and come from a place of love, humility and service. ###.
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word bless you, encourage you, strengthen you, and build up your faith. Have Faith In God… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister ###
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother is abusive and my father a little weird - I also suffer from personal mental health issues. I find myself praying for marriage simply to escape my family situation - I’m not sure it’s the right thing though. Help me make sense of all of this. I want to be a good wife to a good husband...
Replies
5
Views
252
Father, I find myself drawn to you like never before. Wanting to spend every minute of the day in prayer but at the same time have anxiety that I’m really just avoiding my responsibilities. Please pray for me for clarity in my vision that all things that are blocking my blessing remove all...
Replies
6
Views
270
Our Heavenly Father, I find myself at a low point in my life, burdened with heavy shoulders and numerous worries due to financial struggles. Living paycheck to paycheck, debtors keep messaging, and as the breadwinner for my family, the responsibility weighs heavily on me. I fear the possibility...
Replies
7
Views
456
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,461
Messages
16,800,100
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom