I finally received my pharmacology exam grade ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God of WWN I pray Lord you intervene in my grades may I enter my final year and be part of the batch that will be graduated next year anywhere my name is mentioned or seen may blessing and favour speaks for me may the God of our papa show himself for me failure can never be my portion in Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
304
Lord, I kindly ask you to bless my finance final exam grade. Despite my many hours of studying and preparation, I feel doubtful that I did well. Lord, I pray I did well enough on this exam and in other areas of the class to pass as I am set to graduate in a few days. I know you have seen my...
Replies
7
Views
392
I come before you Heavenly Father and I ask you Lord to please be with me while I study today. I have been studying diligently. I am nervous for tomorrow's exam and filled with doubt, but I know you say to not fear and to lay it at your feet, all our worries and concerns. I love you God. I know...
Replies
6
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,100
Messages
16,807,213
Members
650,540
Latest member
Doreuldormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom