I feel very stressed and restless regarding my situation.

rettus

Beloved of All
I feel very stressed and restless regarding my situation. Please pray for peace and for God to give me rest. Please pray that I can fully trust God and let Him do His will.
 
Whatever our circumstances today, we can rely on God's presence and care because the Lord's unfailing love surrounds the one who trusts in Him.

Father God, in the name of Jesus, I pray that you meet the needs of this individual. Father, along with this person, we join together in asking that you honor this person's prayer request, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.  20 Our soul waiteth for the Lord: he is our help and our shield. 21 For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name. 22 Let thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in thee./psalm 33/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm a Christian but not perfect. My car was impounded for a supposed DUI. I was not drunk, nor was I intoxicated when I was stopped. I pulled over to read something and was arrested for a DUI, because my eyes were red. I was never told I could go to court the next day and get my car out of...
Replies
12
Views
158
i feel very stressed and anxious about my exams coming up. this is my second time repeated these classes i don’t want to burden my parents. i am scared i won’t be able to pass another class. i am studying hard, i want to do well. please pray for ###
Replies
6
Views
303
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
10
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom