I Feel Torn

  • Thread starter Thread starter serene
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

serene

Guest
i recently men a man on an online dating website. We connect in a way that i have never connected with another man before. I'm scared to get close to him. I'm afraid of what that might mean. But i'm so lonely and i've been praying for so long that the Lord will help me find my soulmate. I've been yearning for love for years now. Anywho, there are some things in his past that i'm a little weary about. I know that we all make mistakes, the lord knows i've made my fair share of mistakes, but i don't know what to do. I need guidance. Please help me pray that the lord helps me decide if a relationship with this man is the right thing to do. I am scared of being alone. I am scared to being in a relationship. But i don't want to be stuck in this limbo anymore. I want to live. I want to love. Thank you so much fellow christians. you're support is much needed♥
 
Please God bless ### with love and give her guidance. Amen. If you care for additional advice I am willing to help

Sincerely,

###
 
Lord please bring her closer to You than ever before for You are the Only One Who builds her future not Mr Right, fear and loneliness. In Jesus' Matchless Name, we ask, amen.

33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. -Matthew 6

1 Unless the LORD builds the house,

They labor in vain who build it; -Psalm 127
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm having trouble with what I feel in the mornings I feel nauseous if I don't get a cigarette and I know there's a way to saved from that feeling I feel terribly like I've been set up, and I'm surrounded by people who don't believe like their robbing me of god i want to preach to them but I...
Replies
10
Views
343
Lord why did you make me so alone for so many years. even with people it's just what to do for them. I don't feel like I matter. please help me with this I'm feeling down. please heal our home it's sinking in water:( I wish sometimes I could get someone to care. No one cares about me and it's...
Replies
9
Views
146
my spirits. Lord please heal my teeth. it would mean so much to me. please heal people. i don't know how to live this way:( i can't even focus on the other billion problems i have to tackle. i'm so down all the time. please help Lord heal my bedridden grandma and heal my mom's brain heal my...
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,115
Messages
16,819,068
Members
651,193
Latest member
Streawood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom