I feel tired and I give up sometimes I think God hates###

tina1

Beloved of All
I feel tired and I give up sometimes I think God hates me and is punishing me which I deserve anyway...hope is not something you can keep turning on and off like a switch...this union grievance process has been a complete rollercoaster but I can't keep being given hope and then have it taken away it has happened too many times I hope the Lord is happy with this outcome if this is what He wanted for me to file the grievance anyway but lose
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in###
 
Dear God, hear this request for through you all things are possible. May their words reach your ears and that you will answer their prayers now.
With Love,
Amen
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
I think GOD hates me and am being punished for some reason. All I have asked for over a year is to gain weight so I can work. And NOW... I'm about to be evicted on the street with my cat. I'm a laughing stock to friends and family. They all say.... what is going on in your life? What are you...
Replies
6
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,572
Messages
16,778,235
Members
648,132
Latest member
Whuironion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom