I feel so deep anxiety in my life

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me I feel ugly and old. I don't like my appearance and hair. It's getting worse with age. My face started to sag and I have deep fine lines. It's so sad. Men don't go for women my age ###s they go for younger women.
Replies
8
Views
268
Prayers about my anxiety and heat pump maintenance. I am having maintenance done on my system in preparation for summer. I pray my system has no major issues, that the technician is knowledgeable and skilled, and that my system runs perfectly this summer, no clogs in drain line or leaks. I have...
Replies
7
Views
137
God please help me. My youth is over and I'm sad. It's so hard taking care of my ### and ###. Please send more help, please heal them, they're so sad. Please help.
Replies
11
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom