I feel so anxious and sad. I ...

Skegavon

Disciple of Prayer
I feel so anxious and sad. I don’t know why. No reason. Please pray for ###.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me I feel ugly and old. I don't like my appearance and hair. It's getting worse with age. My face started to sag and I have deep fine lines. It's so sad. Men don't go for women my age ###s they go for younger women.
Replies
8
Views
270
So right now I am very anxious about the future. I want to study abroad in ### because there are no Christian universities in my country. Now I am preparing for the IELTS test; I need at least 6.5 points. It is very hard for me to sit and study; I don't know why. I already deleted all social...
Replies
5
Views
285
Prayer request as I am feeling anxious about the result of my interview and I am waiting for my job offer during this period I don't have spare cash coming in and very worried about the future. How am I going to survive without cash and when am I going to be offered the job and will this job...
Replies
5
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,276
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom