I feel more comfortable posting my thoughts and feelings ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I feel more comfortable posting my thoughts and feelings on here than I do talking about it to real people in real life. Is there something wrong with me? Pray God will make me more likable and make me a good friend to people. Thank You in Jesus' name.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer any curses is broken off of me. Prayer word curses are broken. God open my eyes for creativity, give faith. Send Guardian Angels to be with me. Protect me from negativity and negative thinking. God open my eyes to see what He sees. God open my ears to hear His voice. God uplift me...
Replies
9
Views
148
# Devotional: When Chains Feel Stronger Than You prayer for ### on insta we are haer whit u dont need to feel alon **Key Verse:** > "So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." > — John 8:36 There are chains that everyone can see, and there are chains hidden behind smiles. Addiction...
Replies
11
Views
174
Topic Automatically Translated From English Language: There are some upcoming events in my life that I feel may need prayer for, some more than others. 1) church. As always, church service, but I think it's important for that to be prayed over, as God can help me & those in my church even...
Replies
10
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,085
Messages
16,795,763
Members
649,633
Latest member
Malmoruoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom