I Feel Like My Life Is Ruined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He didn’t protect me when I was sexual abused by multiple men. He wasn’t there for me to stop it. I’m ruined and damaged now. Jesus I’m angry. How can I trust you knowing that my life is ruined and you allowed it! They are forgiven. But my purity and goodness is gone. I can’t wash away this sin...
Replies
6
Views
263
So, basically I'm just a ### year old kid, I have my final exams in like ### days, I can't seem to understand anything I've been studying, that stress has made me feel like a worthless student since it seems like all my friends are 10x ahead of me and I'm still on the basics, my mental is fried...
Replies
6
Views
260
I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,525
Messages
16,800,593
Members
650,046
Latest member
Ghiularmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom