I feel like a looser. Nothing seems to work ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I feel like a looser. Nothing seems to work out. I'm over ### and still alone, even though I longed to have my own family. I live in a very small place. I quit my job as I felt so unhappy in it. Now I'm unemployed and no door opened up to now. And the project I started seems so difficult to reach, so that I'm close to give up. I feel so discouraged. I seem to have no real future to look for. Why do some people succeed and for them everything works out? Lord please help me!
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I pray that you hold faith in our Lord, follow His words, and never stop praying. Pray with your heart not just your words. Pray with perseverance. Don't stop praying. May God bless you swiftly and soon. Through our Christ, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord why did you make me so alone for so many years. even with people it's just what to do for them. I don't feel like I matter. please help me with this I'm feeling down. please heal our home it's sinking in water:( I wish sometimes I could get someone to care. No one cares about me and it's...
Replies
9
Views
146
I feel like I'm lacking motivation. The time flies by quickly, and I know I have to study and exercise, it just feels like I don't have to. My medication treats obsessive compulsive disorder, and I guess I don't feel the compulsion to make the most of my time. Jesus Christ, please heal me of...
Replies
12
Views
342
So, basically I'm just a ### year old kid, I have my final exams in like ### days, I can't seem to understand anything I've been studying, that stress has made me feel like a worthless student since it seems like all my friends are 10x ahead of me and I'm still on the basics, my mental is fried...
Replies
6
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,362
Messages
16,798,855
Members
649,870
Latest member
Nalietseurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom