I feel bad but, I just can't overcome this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God are you there ? Please help me in Jesus's Name Amen
Replies
32
Views
926
Dear God you know what all I have on my plate. Please help me. My shoulders are weak from trying to carry all of my problems. God I am still having all of these issues with ###. He is still playing all these games with me and it hurts. Why can't he just be a real man and do what he should be...
Replies
9
Views
487
I feel bad asking for prayers.. I am overwhelmed and just sad. My husband has a difficult work environment. Seeing him stressed upsets me. One of our dogs having health issues is also very upsetting. I feel guilty asking because I know some would love to have my problems. I am so sorry.
Replies
21
Views
841
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom