I don't want to to disrespectful to our Lord ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
I don't want to be disrespectful to our Lord Jesus, and I do believe I do love Jesus, but I have come to my wits end about my financial situation and my future wife...please pray for these breakthroughs to come quickly, I do need them to come quickly..I need to go away for a really good holiday with my future wife this year, just her and me, and to enjoy a blessed Christmas together with my future wife, this year and every year Amen
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Rebuke those human women, human men dress demons who are meddling in other life, family, marriage, neighbor’s life or whatever relationship it is in the neighbor’s house, church other area this neighbor are continuing with adivination, sorcery areas giving witchcraft in everywhere or horror...
Replies
8
Views
127
Prayer Warriors I need you. My daughter-in-law is disrespectful towards me. A few years ago I realized that she is jealous of my relationship with my son. I go above and beyond for her since I know her intent. I stay out of their relationship & don’t intrude. Every few months it is always...
Replies
8
Views
193
Rebuke those human women, human men dress demons who are meddling in other life, family, marriage, neighbor’s life or whatever relationship it is in the neighbor’s house, church, pharmacy, Dr appointments clinic; salon hair, nails, supermarket; mall; store with discord; war, sabotage bullying or...
Replies
6
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,483
Messages
16,777,436
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom