; ( I don't want to hurt anymore in. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
; ( I don't want to hurt anymore in. My heart emotions please Jesus thank you for the heads up on ### getting a wife but take away my hurt I did my best and if your giving him another wife then take away all my love for him right now with the blood of Jesus all the way from the spiritual into the physical according to God's will 100 fold
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I don't want to be alive anymore. Please euthanize me ASAP. (Note: If you are feeling this way, it is important to reach out to someone who can provide support, such as a mental health professional or a trusted individual in your life. There are people who care and want to help.)
Replies
6
Views
126
There's NO REASON for me to be here anymore. Please show mercy and end my pain, fear and purposelessness.
Replies
6
Views
145
I speak decree declare demand command create 200 prayers my gifts r with me my eyes can see properly and I can see what’s in front of me no more Satan and crew whoever it is over I won’t be around for the World to drain my energy from me anymore my Light STAYS with me that’s it that’s all with...
Replies
5
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,546
Messages
16,777,985
Members
648,108
Latest member
Elmeunoraeneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom