I don't know whether ### am under a curse or what, coz ### am

MATHIAS OLUOCH

Disciple of Prayer
I don't know whether am under a curse or what, coz am always lucky to have a good job but it doesn't last and no matter how much I try to save money and improve myself it's just won't work, problems keep coming up day and night I lose my job frequently without any reason my relationship collapses I become the laughing stock of the area yet I am always the most generous guy in the area. I always live in constant FEAR of nothing I am always afraid of myself please pray for ###.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Try tithing and giving a generous offering and God promises He will open the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing. Believe it!
 
I pray for God's protection (Matthew 6:25-33) for you in every area, in Jesus name.

(Jesus said) do not be anxious, saying, What shall we eat? or What shall we drink? or What shall we wear? For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Psalm 59: You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely. May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. Believe and keep praying. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
344
I don't know whether to accept a job offer.
Replies
7
Views
177
as i am typing this I don't know whether to me mad, or cry. or both. I have prayed for months (over ### months to be exact) for a baby. I have prayed, cried, taken fertility meds, done everything my doctor asks and still nothing. why am I being punished? what have I done? I work in an...
Replies
6
Views
73
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,617
Messages
16,801,295
Members
650,137
Latest member
Cuiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom