I Don't Know What Else To Do...

  • Thread starter Thread starter barbi20
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

barbi20

Guest
Dear Lord, please help me find a job and help those others who are unemployed and cannot afford their bills such as me, who live day to day in fear and worry of being homeless, with no one and no where to go. It's been ### months now and I don't know what more to do but pray and hope that I will be working soon. Thank you. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, in agreement with her, please give her a good job that is suitable to her qualification and interest. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
If you ask God for a miracle, He'll give you instructions. Listen & obey the 1st time.

If you have a need, help someone around you solve a problem & God will solve a problem for you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning I thought I was doing the right thing, I came up with a group of everyone I owe and I tried to talk to them all at once and come up with a plan to pay them all in time, I spoke the truth, I spoke of how I will be paying them but it back fired, and now they are forming their own...
Replies
7
Views
312
I’m so love with ### but I wannna him the find finds us and his mom should tell me tht I know you loves my son I keep it privately without telling anyone I love him so much so what kind of bible verse should I read everyday till Sunday and I’m scared for my final exam result to I hope the love I...
Replies
7
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,606
Messages
16,790,122
Members
649,173
Latest member
Halaermarianrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom