I don't know how much longer I can endure ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It feels like I have nothing and I don’t know how to pray. In moments like these, it can be helpful to start with a simple prayer of trust and openness. You might say something like: "Dear God, I come to You with an open heart, even though I feel empty and unsure. Please guide my words and...
Replies
10
Views
224
I am struggling to find the right words as so tired. Been waiting and believing for physical and mental healing for many years Have had my hopes up so may times I was going to be healed and each time it doesn't happen I spiral deeper into depression 😢 I am trying so hard to trust and not to...
Replies
8
Views
374
I am exhausted from dealing with so many physical and mental illnesses. Have to confess I am in a very dark place and losing hope. Is it okay just to ask for healing from Jesus or do I need to go through 'rituals' such as anointing with oil and taking holy communion? I honestly don't know how...
Replies
9
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom