I do not where life is taking me....please help ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter orion
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

orion

Guest
I do not where life is taking me....please help me get back with my loved one..my wife....OH Jesus..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I thank you for the support. But I do not see anything happening and feel it going out of my hands. I have only the Lord to help me get back with her!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:13 – “The sluggard says, ‘There’s a lion outside! I’ll be killed in the public square!’” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Proverbs 22:13 uses the image of a sluggard-a person who is lazy or unwilling to put in effort-to...
Replies
11
Views
174
Dear God thank you for helping me at work today to get the invoice change orders sent to my customer and for fixing our printer. You and your son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior deserve all of the credit for what I was able to do today at work. Please continue to help me with my projects and...
Replies
6
Views
94
Please pray for my mom she's struggling to make it she's going to fixed income or raising and taking care of a adult brother of mine that has severe brain damage his name is ### he cannot function on his own he needs help he needs to go to a home my mom's trying to do that he she is struggling...
Replies
10
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,581
Messages
16,778,283
Members
648,135
Latest member
Wilmath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom