Riba Tungi
Disciple of Prayer
I do belong from a very poor family and still I'm facing poverty. I'm a well-educated and qualified unemployed person since in my locality government jobs are being sold at a very high rate, just can't afford it, and there is also a lack of jobs in the private sector. I got married at an early age and now I exist with a beautiful wife and two cute children. After losing moral support from the surrounding, I left home and am dwelling in a rented house with the belief that God will show me the path to my success. I took the risk, but my situation seems to be worsening day by day. At present, I'm even unable to pay rent for several months. Hence, I request you all the esteemed members of this forum kindly join in my prayer... My Lord Jesus Christ, please hear my prayer and fulfill my wishes, make me financially stable enough to look after my family at least. I conclude my prayer with hoping for a positive response as early as possible... Praise to the Lord... Amen
