I did not get much sleep last night because ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I did not get much sleep last night because my neighbor upstairs was stomping the floor all night long. Please pray that God will remove ### from the premises. Thanks
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

it was a very very tough day for me... AND I ASK FOR PEACE IN MY HEART AND IN MY MIND THIS EVENING ABOVE ALL ELSE... a possible open door i thought that i had been given last night for a strong brother in Christ who was a member of a truly wonderful church out of state... with this...
Replies
32
Views
1K
I pray this night because malice has banged on our door this day. We have just received a notice of termination of our lease due to being in breach of our lease. The issue has been going on since May of this year due to a neighbor we once were friends with moving UNDER us. We have 2 toddlers...
Replies
7
Views
98
No sleep again last night because of irregular heart beat and nervous energy. Prayers that God would heal me completely of cancer, heart and neurological problems. I need God's help to change my heart that I want to serve Him completely and not my own desires and for more faith. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,056
Messages
16,806,590
Members
650,505
Latest member
Scriartel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom