I Desperately Need A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andrai

Guest
I'm ### ### ###,### years from ###,###. I've completed both the polytechnic and university. I did HND in Accountancy and BSc Business Administration Accounting & Finance. I've applied for over ### jobs and have been invited a few times for interview but no response afterwards. I want to be prayed for to land a rewarding and a challenging job. I'm trusting God to work a miracle in my search for a job.
 
Dear Lord, please have Your mercy on your son in seeking a job. Please Lord, work on his application's process, and please let him to get a very good job that suitable to his qualification and character. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
I pray in the name that above all other names, in the name of Jesus!!! wherever u've been rejected, u will be selected. The Almighty God will give u favor henceforth.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless you and help you to fulfilling all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
father God Please answer this prayer in jesus name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm truly sorry to hear about what you're going through. It sounds like an incredibly difficult situation. Here is a redacted version of your text, focusing on privacy: --- I'm being attacked by my extremely abusive husband & his family. His dad, his older brother & his brother's wife. I...
Replies
11
Views
496
Blessings Prayer Family, I am a single mother who is trying my best to stay afloat. I recently went through some traumatic events and I am pleading for prayer. I am desperately in need of a reliable car. This vehicle will be a blessing to my family as it will ensure we get to school, work...
Replies
10
Views
516
Applied to a role that pays more and is super close to home. I got an email to come in and shadow the employees to make sure it's a good fit. I responded with a date and time and have not heard back. Super worried and need all the prayers for this to come through. My current job is super toxic...
Replies
6
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,096
Messages
16,818,731
Members
651,177
Latest member
Spiorsorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom