I desire to find a ###

We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother, as you seek God's will for your life. We are honored that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you in this matter. We pray that God will bless you with a wife if that is His plan for you.

If God has already answered your prayer, we would be delighted to hear your praise report and rejoice with you. If you are still waiting, we encourage you to post an update. Let us continue to intercede on your behalf and remind you of the good plan God has for your life.

We pray that you will continue to find your completeness in Christ and that His peace will fill your heart. We ask God to reveal His timing and will for you clearly. We pray all this in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, who gave Himself up for us, that He might sanctify and cleanse us, and present us to Himself a glorious church.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, ###. I am praying so deeply for the miracle that I have been praying for everyday for to happen—what I deeply the deepest desire in my heart, happen the miracle that I am longing for it so much. I’ve been struggling with deep depression and heavy aches of worry, but I am...
Replies
9
Views
398
1. LORD help me that I may grow in my spiritual life 2. LORD restore every area of my spirit life won out of me back in Jesus name 3. LORD increase my faith in you 4. LORD let your presence surround me and my family 5. LORD I commit my children and unborn ones unto your hands that they...
Replies
9
Views
1K
Hi brothers and sisters in Christ, I'd like to request for prayers please. I am recovering from a heartbreak. I've grown attachment to a man who did not pursue me. This man had been in constant need since last year - always having problems with family, health, friends, work and finances. He also...
Replies
14
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,334
Messages
16,798,353
Members
649,858
Latest member
Speosuorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom