I DECLARE that I will ask God for big ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lab

Beloved of All
"I DECLARE that I will ask God for big things in my life. I will pray bold prayers and expect big and believe big. I will ask God to bring to pass those hidden dreams that are deep in my heart. If certain promises don't look like they will happen I will not be intimidated and give up. I will pray with boldness expecting God to show Himself strong. Knowing that nothing is too difficult for Him. This is my declaration."

I echo this declaration, and I am expecting God to show Himself strong and victorious, knowing that He is more than able to do what I ask or imagine. I ask to be debt free, and to be a blessing to others, I ask for salvation for my family and friends, I ask for restoration, revival and redemption, I ask for forgiveness, mercy and grace and I ask for heaven's peace. And above all I ask You Father to be Glorified, Honored and Magnified. My hope is that all will come to know you as Lord and experience your power and might, not just stories, not just words, but experience you in our now and all of our tomorrows, that we truly are set apart, different, peculiar people and that You Lord are sought after. We seek you Lord, we hunger and thirst, new manna, come Lord come, we cry out, Amen.
 
God will take care of you. No problem is greater than he. All things are possible through Christ, and I pray that God has answered and will answer your prayers. To God be the glory. ### Amen
 
Father God, we pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ that You will show Yourself strong and all consuming against any financial need of Your children. We pray that any and all mountains of debt will melt like wax before them and that all those that love and honor You will be set free financially to help others instead of ever having any needs of their own. We pray they may find favor in Your eyes and in the eyes of everyone they meet. We ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR LORD, SHOW ME WHERE I CAN SERVE YOU - THANK YOU, GOD FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE! I DECLARE THAT ### AND I ARE IN THE PERFECT PLACE, AT THE PERFECT TIME WITH THE PERFECT JOBS, THANK YOU
Replies
8
Views
323
In Jesus name I declare the foreigners in ### is over, and in agreement they do not come to steal like thieves what don't belong to them and jobs don't belong to them and since they love lies pray that same lies will be used back on them and they live making local belittle, I hereby declared...
Replies
7
Views
285
Hello my name is ### ### Barangay from Philippines, I am having a hard time thinking where to get some money right now, because I want to buy some Clothes and shoes for people that I would like to invite to come to the Church, I wish this prayer could reach the Throne of God and be answered...
Replies
8
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,405
Messages
16,799,517
Members
649,910
Latest member
Cioraenmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom