Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak decree declare demand into existence 100 Fold GREATLY I understand why the elephant was put upside down with running hot water with dirty dishes today GREATLY I'm not upside in my life ever again with nothing no one period permanently Forevermore nor is my ### with the blood of Jesus. I...
Replies
8
Views
210
Hi. I currently moved to a new team. There was nothing wrong with my old team, but someone convinced me to move. My new boss won't give me space to breathe. She's toxic and I can feel her need to control me. I must not have space in my day to breathe. I must constantly be busy and if there is no...
Replies
8
Views
378
Please pray for me. I currently left an emotionally abusive relationship. I need God's strength so that I don't fall back into being with him.
Replies
9
Views
493
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,735
Messages
16,791,765
Members
649,330
Latest member
Celeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom