I could use prayer about a job, thinking of doing some

pearl

Prayer Partner
I could use prayer about a job, thinking of doing some kind of self-employment because I can't find work, pray that God helps me with that. Also, that God heals my knee and my ankle, someone ran over it with their scooter 5 months ago and I could use a healing on it, also, that I pass my classes this semester since I'm on academic probation, I could also use some more Christian friends to hang out with and go out with, I rarely have that.
 
Please pray for other people in here as well! Other people need your prayers as much as you need theirs! Prayer is not about simply posting requests and asking others to pray for you. You need to pray for others too. We do not have designated people in here whose job is to pray for everybody 24h a day while others just keep posting their requests! People who are selfish in prayer, do not have a very successful spiritual life!!!

 

James 5:16 "Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working."
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I could use prayers. I am so tired of the physical ailments this life has placed upon me. I have had tinnitus now in my right ear since an illness ### ago and while there is no "cure" to be found in modern medicine, I pray there is still one out there for me from a Higher Source. The anxiety and...
Replies
6
Views
429
Happy Easter everyone I could use some prayers I found out that my husband was cheating on me, and my mother-in-law was covering for him to do so. I have been attacked on all sides. My family is under attack from the enemy. My adult children think I am the problem, and my daughter-in-law has...
Replies
10
Views
591
I could use prayer for me to focus and think on the right things also that all attempts of Satan to attack me are futile and for full healing from past sin and consciousness of it and all side effects of it on my mind, health, body, and mindsets and removal of all wrong thoughts and ways of...
Replies
11
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom