I command in Jesus name there is power I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I command in Jesus name there is power I command every single make up brand and company in ### superdrug the ### the ### every make up company brand everywhere to right now in Jesus name produce the totally very very best ever new creamy dewy totally uplifting totally transforming new foundations tinted ### bb creams cosmetics that meets and fits all my needs desires totally exceeds all my expectations at great prices now I command this make up made right now in Jesus name produced right now in Jesus name I command this make up to right now in Jesus name flood every place shelf store make up company brand right now in Jesus name Lord please please do this for me quick fast powerful right now give all the make up companys the wisdom desire right best ever ### for this Lord exceeds all my expectations prayer request in Jesus name grant me Lord the best ever hair skin teeth clothes make up cosmetics treatment friends husband health everything the totally very best grant me peace love joy happiness fifilment satisfaction prosperty wealth riches the life I desire in Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I command pain to leave out of my whole body that I don't deserve pain anywhere in my whole body in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! Pain never returns to my body.
Replies
8
Views
223
god in the name of your son jesus christ i command all the yelling un clean spirits out of me and all people, and also all the powers of the dark, spells vodoos wodoos die in the mighty name of jesus christ God's son say amen,i ask the healing of all diseases, all poison accidents i jesus name...
Replies
6
Views
230
Please all pray I command in Jesus Christ name absolutely all all every soul ties emotionally physically sexually in absolutely every single way between ### and ### broken broken permanently in every single way right now in Jesus Christ name I decree and declare ### asks the Lord Jesus Christ...
Replies
5
Views
380
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom