I COMMAND IN JESUS NAME MY FIANCÉ'S FINANCIAL INCOME...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I COMMAND IN JESUS NAME MY FIANCES FIANCIAL INCOME ENALRGED INCREASED ABUNDANTLY MIGHTLY RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME WEALTH COME TO ME RIGHT NOW WEALTH RICHES MONEY I CALL YOU TO ME RIGHT NOW FROM THE NORTH THE EAST THE SOUTH THE WEST COME TO ME NOW OVERTAKE ME RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME I DECLRE IN JESUS NAME WEALTH OVERTAKES ME RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME PLEASE PLEASE LORD SO THIS FOR ME IN JESUS NAMESS
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My fiancé's financial income savings nos rigjg now is blessed, protected, multiplied in millions, millions, millions right now without any delay in millions, millions, millions just as I desire more, more every day in Jesus Christ's name.
Replies
7
Views
193
My fiancé's financial income savings multiply in thousands right now in millions right now more every day now in Jesus Christ's name I declare decree I now win millions millions pounds now on the Euro Millions raffle every all all scratch cards I buy right now without any delay in Jesus's name.
Replies
6
Views
46
In Jesus Christ holy name my fiancé's my financial income savings now right now multiplies in millions millions right now more more every day in Jesus name I decree and declare I win millions millions of pounds alot alot more than 50 million now right now without any delay it happens to me to me...
Replies
5
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,033
Messages
16,806,403
Members
650,489
Latest member
Stionar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom