I COMMAND IN JESUS NAME MY ### BLESSED PROTECTED ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
I COMMAND IN JESUS NAME MY FIANCÉ'S BLESSED PROTECTED INCREASED ENLARGED ABUNDANTLY RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray in JESUS name my too ache pain goes away in JESUS name amen. Please let me have my dentist appt JESUS please don't take my tooth away. Please touch it LORD. HELP show me wisdom.
Replies
11
Views
547
Please all pray I command in Jesus Christ name absolutely all all every soul ties emotionally physically sexually in absolutely every single way between ### and ### broken broken permanently in every single way right now in Jesus Christ name I decree and declare ### asks the Lord Jesus Christ...
Replies
5
Views
380
I pray Jesus' name my right eye is blinking I hope nothing bad happens to my family please God Father protect me family I pray Jesus' name Amen 🙏 ❤️
Replies
11
Views
448
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,384
Messages
16,810,658
Members
650,764
Latest member
Kyruongarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom