I command all my teeth gums totally ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
I command all my teeth gums totally healed in every way now in Jesus name. Command crowns fitted in 2 wee teeth I need now perfectly now without delay. Lord, please me with the very best ever teeth in every way now in Jesus name. I ask you please flood every all shops, all every make up brands companies everywhere now, especially all cheaper brands, all Primark stores with new very very best ever new creamy dewy radiant, brighting light reflecting very best ever new foundations, new tinted moisturizers, cosmetics I desire in great great abundance now, really great prices to be very best ever for my skin now. Lord, please to this for me without any delay, amaze me please in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No more pain in my teeth gums in Jesus Christ's name. No more teeth problems in any way, please Lord in Jesus Christ's name. Lord, please heal, restore all every old of my teeth, all paid for by NHS asap without any delay, please in Jesus Christ's name. Please please restore all all every broken...
Replies
9
Views
305
Very urgent I command all every teeth problems all teeth pain all every sensitivity in my teeth gums all every pain in my gums all gums diseases every teeth gum problems leave leave all of my teeth gums permanently permanently from the roots right now in Jesus Christ's name I command all every...
Replies
7
Views
213
Urgent I command all all every single all dark circles hollow under my eyes gone in every way permanently lumi eyes treatment I am having is truly awesome takes away all every dark circles hollow under my eyes permanently without any delay never ever to return ever right now in Jesus Christ names.
Replies
5
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom